August 1, 2007

Doggie Paddle (updated 8/29/07)

Swim Waylan Swim!
Nothing attracts a crowd like a party!
Sally lets Banjo know the water is perfect.
Waylan invites Maggie in.
Sally tries to persuade Georgia to join her.
Pepper and Sally try to "save" the ball.
George LOVES the pool!
Georgia blows bubbles.
Darcy in the deep end.
Logan knows how to relax!
Ziggy likes to stay in the shallow end.
Waylan and Vegas are pool buddies.
Blue and Murphy take an evening dip.
Woody loves to splash around.
Almost there, Katie!
Everyone likes to help fill the pool.
Look it's a Cingular commercial!
You can do it, Uno!
Who is going to get the ball first?
You can do it Woody!
Wrangler spies a leaf in the pool.
Jade does a belly flop.
Atesh likes to wade in the shallw end.
Everyone in the pool!
Lucy tries to convince Zach that the pool is warm.
Finley and Gracie watch the water rise.
Pepper captured the ball.
Waylan dives in.

2 comments:

Lotus said...

To the staff at Pawtropolis: Thank you so much for taking good care of Finley and taking pictures of him while he plays with his friends. I hope that you don't mind that I swiped some pics for my own blog to share my baby's activities with my family and friends. Finley's Mom, Laura

Unknown said...

Hi, I am in Mississippi. My great granddog was with you last Thursday. I watched all day. so cute!!! I wish we had a Pawtropolis here. My son went through the still photos. He borrowed the photo of "Darcy says cheese" for his screen saver. It is so cute. Thanks for taking care of Scarlett Hoffman. She was enjoying her day and will be back soon.